Career platform Glassdoor found that more than half (57%) of people said benefits and perks are among their top considerations before accepting a job. At projekt202, we recognize and appreciate that our talented professionals have made us their employer of choice.
projekt202 offers employee benefits such as:
- Nine paid holidays
- 18 days of paid time off (PTO) annually (after five years of service, team members earn an additional five PTO days)
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Monthly face-to-face welcome luncheons for new employees with projekt202 Chairman and CEO David Lancashire and Chief Experience Officer Peter Eckert
- Casual dress environment
- Staff appreciation events, such as birthday celebrations, happy hours and holiday parties
- Opportunities to attend professional tech conferences, such as Big Design, SXSW Interactive, Squares, the Front Porch Conference, Enterprise UX and many more
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- New Business Referral Program
- Plenty of free food, drinks and refreshments
- Organized team activities to give back within our communities in Austin, Dallas and Seattle through volunteer service projects
As one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States, projekt202 is a place to share your talents and hone your craft. We need leaders everywhere in our mission to make software make sense and improve the digital experiences that people have in our ever-connected world.
If you’re passionate about what you do, we’d love to speak with you.
See our career opportunities in Austin, Dallas and Seattle.
projekt202 is the leader in experience-driven software design and development. We are passionate about improving the experiences that people have with enterprise and consumer digital touchpoints.