Recent research from career platform Glassdoor found that more than half (57%) of people said benefits and perks are among their top considerations before accepting a job. At projekt202, we recognize and appreciate that our talented professionals have made us their employer of choice.
projekt202 offers great benefits such as:
- Nine paid holidays
- 18 days of paid time off (PTO) annually (after five years of service, you earn an additional five PTO days)
- A private “Mom’s Room” for nursing mothers
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Monthly face-to-face welcome luncheons for new employees with projekt202 Chairman and CEO David Lancashire and Chief Experience Officer Peter Eckert
- Casual dress
- Plenty of free food, drinks and refreshments
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- New Business Referral Program
- Staff appreciation events, such as monthly birthday celebrations and holiday parties
- Opportunities to attend key professional tech conferences, such as Big Design, SXSW Interactive and the Front Porch Conference
As one of the fastest-growing, Top Places to Work, projekt202 is a great company to share your talents and hone your craft. We need leaders everywhere in our mission to make software make sense and improve the digital experiences that people are having in our ever-connected world.
If you’re passionate about what you do, we’d love to speak with you. Check out our career opportunities in Seattle, Austin and Dallas.